Tuesday, July 8, 2014

...aaaaaaand we're back

I'm not sure why I start blogs- I never usually follow through with them.

They're really the same as every journal I've kept since I was little... I would write for a week or two religiously, and then I would run out of things to say, or care about.  I always admired Doug Funnie who could write every week, in excruciatingly painful detail.  I know, cartoon world- I digress.

A lot has happened in the past almost 2 years, I have children, I wasn't successful at teaching, I've rediscovered my love for fitness and the lifestyle, and I've moved back to NY.  I worked for Dave and Busters (what a mess that was,) and have since landed myself a nice IT job, where I have normal hours, enough time for the gym and everything else I need to do, and the ability to see my kids grow.

I've decided to rekindle this to talk about some of the things that matter most to me- again, in hopes that the words I have will motivate or inspire someone out there to be better.








Let's quickly mention where I'm at right now:

Age: 29
Weight: 210
BF: <19.9%
Goals: Cut to 10%
Diet: <2000kcal (changing now.)
Max Lifts: B/S/D: 205/275/365
Routine: Modified PPL



Today's meals:
Breakfast: 2 whole eggs w 2 whites, feta cheese, coffee with 1tbsp of Natural Bliss creamer
Lunch: 100g Barilla PLUS, 1oz fresh mozz, red peppers, 1Tbps EVOO, chopped artichoke hearts



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment